You have made a wise choice to be searching for self-contained accommodation in Adelaide as you can both enjoy your stay and save money, living a more independent-style get-away.
Our hand-picked offering makes life on the road easy and feel more like home. This rustic three bedroom home sleeps up to 9 adults and gives you a lot more room than a tiny apartment with a kitchenette. Instead it has a full dine-in kitchen, lounge room with big screen television and Wifi internet – necessary for streaming in the free Netflix via the guest account.
There are desks if you need to work or if the kids need to keep up with their study – “kids LOVE homework!”
Here is the location of our recommended accommodation which contains all the facilities you expect in a family home.
Stay-wise! Self-contained Accommodation, Adelaide:
As we said, you’ve made a wise choice. This family home is a good option as it certainly meets the requirements of being self-contained, as you can see by the included facilities (see below).
- 5 beds (sleeping up to 9 adults)
- reverse cycle air conditioning for climate controlled comfort in winter and summer
- free NBN Wifi (national broadband network Internet) for work or entertainment
- Netflix (and supplied free of charge is access to our guest account).
- two toilets (one in the bathroom)
- enormous lounge room
- the fully self-contained kitchen with
- gas stove and oven (this one is old but functional)
- in-kitchen dining table
- plenty of cutlery, plates, cooking utensils and so on
- hair dryer
- separate laundry with washing machine and clothes dryer
- Iron and ironing board
There is ample room in the backyard and nearby there is a children’s playground.
There have been several 5 star reviews of this home.
Spacious and lovely. Comfortably decorated and very quiet. Cozy beds and a great experience.
the house was clean and had everything you could need.
Location was very convenient to the CBD and with the multiple beds and bedrooms was great for a group stay. Would definitely stay there again
Will stay again.